Shop Anna Dello Russo's NYFW Style
Until this month, all my encounters with Anna Dello Russo have been by way of street style blogs. Part of me didn't believe she really existed. In my mind, ADR was just a lovely fashion fantasy, like @ChoupetteDiary's fictitious tweets or one of those blindly beautiful Vogue spreads with 12 supermodels wearing nothing but men's button-downs.
However, this week the Vogue Nippon editor-at-large had an H&M collection to promote and runway shows to attend, so I got to see her in person for the very first time. And you guys—it's real, all of it. The head-to-toe outfits, the ability to pose and look candid at the same time, the genetically-blessed friends.
ADR is probably en route to the United Kingdom right now for London Fashion Week, bringing a fresh new wardrobe with her. But before her last seven days of outfits are buried in the blogosphere, let's take a few moments to appreciate them.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Wear As Many Prints As Possible Without Looking Like a Crazy Person
- Shop the Trend: Fun With Fringe
- Hailee Steinfeld's Best Front-Row Looks From NYFW Spring 2013
- Edward Norton Was at Osklen's Spring 2013 Show!
- Eight Ways to Change Up Your Beauty Routine for Fall
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine