Five Beauty Products You Need For Fall
The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
I must admit, autumn is my favorite time of year. Crisp leaves crinkling under your feet (Secret: I seek these out and stomp upon them deliberately), smokey bonfires, oversized hoodies and comfortable leggings. Plus, hot apple cider and delicious pumpkin pie…I could go on forever.
Now that fall has arrived, I’ve listed five beauty products that every woman should own and use throughout the season, starting with this all-organic anti-aging body oil. Each one will help keep your skin and hair looking glowy, healthy and super pretty.
Please visit Thebudgetfashionista.com for the rest of this story.
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- Yes, Virginia, Curvy Women Can Wear Shorts, Too
- Has Breast Cancer Product Marketing Gone Overboard?
- Eager to Pleats: 5 Pleated Skirts for Fall from Bluefly
- Elegantly Expectant: 5 Maternity Sweaters from Gap
- 25 Chic Halloween Accessories
More on Luckymag.com:
- 100 Celebrity Halloween Costume Ideas
- Going All in With Reece Hudson
- Ballin' On a Budget: Clad in Plaid
- Clea DuVall on Why Her Hair Looked So Damned Good in Argo
- Jasmine Every Way
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER