How to Dress Like Inès de la Fressange
French muse Inès de la Fressange is one of those genetic lottery winners who could get away with wearing jeans and white T-shirts everyday and still look breezily perfect. Instead, the 55-year-old Parisienne is regularly spotted in precisely hemmed cigarette pants, just-blousey-enough oxfords and fits-my-waist-only belts. Sure, she's casual, but it's obvious she's also making an effort.
You, too, only need to exert a little bit of effort to achieve Inès de la Fressange's look. In the slideshow below, we've shopped items inspired by three outfits she's recently worn to events around Paris. Just remember, buying them is the easy part—a good tailor is the real key to authentic je ne sais quoi. Click through to shop each look now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- What Does Your Halloween Costume Say About You?
- Where to Eat, Sleep and Play Ball in Boston
- Britney Spears' Red Carpet Evolution
- Victoria's Secret Angels Answer Your Burning Questions
- Weathering Sandy: 10 Online Sales and Promotions You Need to Shop
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine