Maison Martin Margiela x H&M: See the Campaign Now!
After releasing a teaser image last week, photos from the Maison Martin Margiela x H&M are starting to leak online—we just spotted these scanned shots on High Snobette. The pictures all stick to the Swedish brand's trademark design—style names and prices are listed by the clothes—but are also faithful to MMM's understated style. Each one has a single model, dressed completely in neutrals, and incorporates the label's "non-logo" of numeric sizes. Click through the slideshow below to see all the images now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Nine Style Secrets Stacey Bendet Learned From Her Mom
- Best of Fashion Month: Beauty
- Best of Fashion Month: Shoes
- Leighton Meester Talks Gossip Girl's Finale, Making Music and Playing Hugh Laurie's Love Interest
- Celebrity DJs: Their Best Looks
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER