Nine Bad Weather Boots and Booties
While weathering hurricane Sandy in my apartment this week, I reacted to the disaster porn by eating every scrap of edible matter in my cupboards and refusing to wear real pants. Mostly though, I just ordered lots of stuff online that I can't wear anytime soon—AKA items that aren't waterproof.
But now the rain has stopped and so has my stress-shopping stint—it's time to focus on navigating post-storm New York City. First, I must invest in a pair of impenetrable boots or booties that aren't of the 40-year-old-dad-shoveling-the-driveway variety. Click through to shop my bad weather footwear picks.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Match Your Clutch to Your Mani
- Inspiration For R Pats: Famous Actors in Perfume Ads
- Margie Plus: Fall at Torrid
- Star Style: Four TV Actresses Share Their Secrets to Looking Great
- Victoria's Secret Angels Answer Your Burning Questions
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER