The Best Columbus Day Sales, Pretty Paris Street Style and Other Things We're Talking About This Week
1. Celebrity DJs known for their spinning skills AND style.
2. Fashion Month came to a close yesterday—we wrap things up with one last batch of street style snaps.
3. We totally support you "borrowing" your mother's vintage Chanel bag. But you should leave her pearls, printed high-neck dresses and fur stoles in the closet. Here's why.
4. To honor Mr. Christopher Columbus and his ill-fated detour from the West Indies, we found nine amazing online sales. Obviously.
5. Stay warm, stylish and debt-free with these 20 fall coats under $50.
6. Here's some pure, unadulterated designer handbag porn. You're welcome.
7. New month, new fashion horoscopes—find out what the future holds for YOUR closet.
More on Luckymag.com:
- GOOP's Special Edition Birchbox: We've Got the Scoop on What's Inside
- Lizzy Caplan Talks Candy Bras, Dressing Like a Sex Scientist and Her New Movie
- Sneak Peek: Savannah Miller's New Label
- PFW Spring 2013: Our Top Ten Shows
- APC Makes Clothes for Sexy German Nannies
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine