Five Must-Try Trends From Around the World
The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
Whenever the boutique windows on my favorite shopping path aren’t providing me with exciting inspiration, then I know it’s time to surpass boundaries. Sure the world is getting smaller with globalization and all, but somehow a lot of the hottest fashion trends from across the globe still fail to make it to our own wardrobes.
When I get bored with the same 5 trends that I see everywhere, I shake it up with 5 new trends from other countries. Visit Thebudgetfashionista.com to see which ones I plan to try next.
photo: Zoe Karssen sweatshirt, €100 (about $127.70), Zoekarssenshop.com
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- Kathryn’s Black Friday Tips
- 5 Perfect Eyeshadow Colors for Winter
- Stepping it Up: 5 Affordable Heels for the Holiday Season
- We’ve Got Ya’ Covered with These 5 Cute Hats for Fall
- Go Hands-Free Shopping with These 5 Cool Cross Body Bags Under $50
More on Luckymag.com:
- Little Black Dresses for Every Size
- Gwyneth Paltrow Teams Up With Butter London for Her Latest GOOP Collaboration
- Eight Smart Phone Apps that Make Holiday Shopping Easy
- Best of the Month Clubs
- Hugo Guinness for Coach Is One Doodle-riffic Collaboration
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER