Five Under $6 Beauty Products That Will Change Your Life
The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
I have no problem investing mega moolah in a product that’s absolutely, truly phenomenal. However, when I find a stop-the-presses beauty item that’s brag-worthy and cheap as heck, I know my life has changed for the better.
Over the course of my beauty writing career, I’ve tried roughly a bazillion products. Some cost hundreds of dollars for only a few ounces and were not worth their packaging; others were so affordable and amazing that I got an overwhelming urge to run back to the store and buy them out.
I'm sharing five products are not just my cheapie favorites, but they’ve been my favorites for many years—some since childhood.
Visit Thebudgetfashionista.com to check them out now.
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- How To Indulge In Retail Therapy Without Actually Indulging At All
- Instaglam: 5 Platform Heels to Glam You Up Instantly
- Breathe New Life Into Your Old Boots with these Game-Changing Outfits
- 25 Chic Winter Accessories Under $50
- The Case for Ugg Boots
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Wear an Old Trend in a Fresh Way
- Five Ways To Avoid Buying Counterfeit Goods Online
- Margie Plus: Utility Jacket
- 10 Faux Fur Pieces That Look Real
- What to Wear to Your Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine