Maison Martin Margiela for H&M's TV Spot: Popping, Locking and Chair-Dancing
Guys, Maison Martin Margiela's much-hyped capsule for H&M now has a corresponding television ad—and boy, is it bizarre.
The minute-long spot features a handful of models wandering, posing and dancing their way through an otherwise-deserted city—all while wearing standout pieces from the collaboration, of course. And did we mention the dancing? One girl does some tai chi-like moves atop a chair, while a camel-coat-clad gentleman enthusiastically gets down in the middle of an empty intersection. There's even a bit of curious bird-on-head action at the very end—apparently doves are drawn to asymmetrically-cut outerwear, too. Witness the well-dressed oddness for yourself below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kanye West, SJP and Major Models Celebrated the Launch of Maison Martin Margiela for H&M
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M: Here's the Full Lookbook
- Nicolas Ghesquière Is Leaving Balenciaga After 15 Years As Creative Director
- Kate Spade for Keds: Here's An Early Peek at Some Seriously Cute Sneaks
- Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn Are Walking In the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine