Miranda Kerr Is Mango's New Face
Mango is on a major winning streak right now. After working with Kate Moss—you know, the girl whose ill-applied dry shampoo job caused thousands to intentionally go gray—its managed to sign yet another A-list model with major fashion clout: Miranda Kerr.
It's been officially confirmed that the Aussie beauty and Victoria's Secret Angel will front the Spanish label's Spring 2013 campaign in print, on television and online. And while the ads, shot by frequent Lady Gaga collaborators Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, aren't out yet, WWD did run a on-set shot earlier this week. We couldn't resist sharing because 1.) She looks too damn good not to and 2.) those Beetlejuice pants are DOPE.
More on Luckymag.com:
- First Look: Kate Moss for Rag & Bone
- This Week I Want to Look Like: Miranda Kerr
- Kate Moss Wears Salvatore Ferragamo to the Russian Embassy
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Obama Talk, Sandy Drama and Rihanna Run-Ins
- 10 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Outfits We Would Actually Wear
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER