Nail DIY: The 4-Step Panda Manicure
The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
So you wanna paint some adorable panda bears on your fingers, eh? Thank goodness you ran into me, because I’m practically an expert on creating sweet, miniature-sized animals on fingernail canvases. As the title of this article denotes, I’m going to teach you how to create a panda bear manicure in four easy peasy steps.
All you need is a base coat, some black and white nail polish and a few dotting tools. I used official nail dotting tools, but you can use anything—the end of a pencil, back of a paintbrush, bobby pin, straight pin, etc. By the way, it also helps if you have some really good jams playing in the background. Just be careful not to dance or groove too hard, lest you smear your manicure.
For the step-by-step instructions, complete with detailed pictures, visit Thebudgetfashionista.
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- 6 Amazing Haircuts for Square Faces
- Color Me Polished: How to Wear Multi-Colored Manicures this Fall
- Fall-errific Manicure: Tiny Harvest Pumpkins
- Put a Bow On It: Bow Nail Manicure
- Fill Your Weekly Exfoliation Quota With This Simple DIY Face Scrub
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to: The Confetti Manicure
- Match Your Clutch to Your Mani
- Introducing the Gradient Manicure
- Katy Perry Got a Daria Manicure!
- Dear Lucky: What Are Some Fall Nail Polish Color Trends?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine