Recreating Iconic Celebrity Hairstyles, Plus Size Peplums and Other Things We're Talking About this Week
1. All the tricks and products you need to re-create Audrey Heburn's Breakfast at Tiffany's updo, soft curls a la Marilyn and other iconic celeb hairstyles.
2. The word wizards behind the "Fuck Yeah Menswear" blog write a long and epic poem about Modi Operandi's Taylor Tomasi Hill.
4. Turns out that people who trim pot plants actually have really good style. Read more about it here.
5. How to buy what you need on Black Friday without getting trampled or into any fistfights.
6. Eight under $500 engagement rings that save money for the wedding without skimping on style.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Keira Knightley's Best Looks From the Anna Karenina Press Tour
- Ask Lauren Conrad Anything!
- Marilyn Monroe Sure Loved Her Chanel No. 5
- Lisa Frank Is Making a Fashion Comeback—Here's Why
- How to Totally Own Ugly Chic
- If This Bag Were a Person: Moncrief Edition
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER