Rugby Is Closing: 10 Pieces to Buy Before It's Too Late
It was announced last week that Ralph Lauren's co-ed friendly Rugby line would shutter by next year, its e-commerce site and 14 stores along with it. However, the impending closeout doesn't equal a closet deprived of argyle and tweed. WWD reports that the company plans to work on "new stores and e-commerce platforms and emerging merchandise categories." Which most likely means some very Rugby-esque products, just marked with a different logo.
In the meantime though, there's still plenty of polos, rugby shirts and plaid pants to go around on the label's website—and everything's on sale. Click through to shop the 10 pieces we want before it's too late.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Five Ways to Make Your Boobs Look Better
- Twenty-Nine of Alexa Chung's Best Outfits
- Trina Turk Shares Her Favorite Vintage Shopping Destinations
- Help Hurricane Sandy Victims By Shopping Online
- Shoptiques.com Lets You Shop Parisian Boutiques
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine