Shopping For Sandy Victims, Best Coats For Your Body and Other Things We're Talking About This Week
1. We're happy to report that most of NYC has its power back but there's still lots of post-Sandy work to be done. Here's 13 ways you can help by merely shopping online.
2. Cali-based designer Trina Turk shares her favorite vintage shopping spots around the world.
3. Whether you're busty, slim or athletically built, we find the most flattering coat for your body type.
4. The night of her husband's re-election, Michelle Obama took the stage in a Michael Kors dress she's worn before. Click here to shop our First Lady's recycled outfit.
6. Fifty extra special classics under $50 that you'll wear to tatters.
7. We pick the 10 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show looks us non-model gals might actually wear in public. (With a few minor adjustments and a very good spray tan.)
More on Luckmag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine