The Prettiest, Easiest Holiday Beauty Idea: Gold Eyeliner!
My latest makeup obsession, gold eyeliner, couldn’t be more perfectly timed for the season. Its warm, metallic hue illuminates your face, feels festive and—because you apply it in one sleek line (not as a glittery free-for-all)—is totally versatile. You can wear it to the office or fancy cocktails and never look out of place.
Bonus: You don’t have to be so precise when applying gold, because it’s pale, neutral and reflective. With a shaky hand, I ambitiously trace Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in El Dorado around my upper and lowerlash lines, then add some black mascara—it always looks great.
URBAN DECAY GLIDE-ON EYE PENCIL, $19, URBANDECAY.COM
More on Luckymag.com:
- Holiday Makeup Palettes We Love
- Make Room for Fashion: Time to Sparkle
- Holiday Hair DIY: Glitter Bobby Pins
- Holiday Parties: Match Your Drink to Your Dress
- I Found My Perfect Red Lipstick, Courtesy of the J.Crew Catalog!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine