Today in the Community: What Would Suzy Bishop Wear?
Today's top stories from the Lucky Community:
Jo draws fashionable inspiration from Moonrise Kingdom's Suzy Bishop, she of the beetle earrings and blue eyeshadow. [Jo Fletcher]
Everyone wants to dress like an off-duty model, but why not an off-duty witch? Harry Potter fans, take note. [Lucy Z.]
Stephanie's perfected the art of autumn color-blocking with her burgundy-and-black ensemble. [Stephanie Lam]
Melissa offers up some tips on how to keep your makeup brushes squeaky clean. [Melissa Flores]
Think Shandrese is wearing a sweater and skirt? Nope—that's just an inventive dress. And we want it. [Shandrese/Natalia]
More on Luckymag.com:
- Join the Lucky Community!
- Nicolas Ghesquière Is Leaving Balenciaga After 15 Years As Creative Director
- Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn Are Walking In the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Kate Spade for Keds: Here's An Early Peek at Some Seriously Cute Sneaks
- Maison Martin Margiela for H&M's TV Spot: Popping, Locking and Chair-Dancing
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER