Recreate Hollywood's Most Iconic Hairstyles
Oribe Hair Care Stylist Tom Gallagher's Steps:
- Prep damp hair with Oribe Gel Sérum, and then blow-dry the roots-first, stretching the hair to get lift (quick trick: do this with your head hanging down).
- Once hair is fully dry, spray large sections with Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray before using a curling iron.
- Pin curls in place, or you can also use hot rollers. Let curls cool while you do your makeup.
- Next, unpin hair and brush it out well in all directions to loosen the curls.
- Form a ponytail on top of the head, and then spray the hair with Dry Texturizing Spray and lightly back-comb.
- Next, casually fold the hair into a sloppy bun.
- Finish by attaching a clip or broach to the front of the bun.
- If you’re in New York City, make sure your last stop is 57th and 5th for a bagel and coffee in front of Tiffany's.
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER