Recreate Hollywood's Most Iconic Hairstyles
Tom Gallagher's Steps:
- "Apply Rock Hard Gel to damp hair at the roots. Create a defined side part and use a blowdryer and your hands to create a wave slightly off the wave on either side of the part.
- Clip the waves in place and let them cool.
- Use either Gel Sérum (for coarse hair) or Crème for Style (for softer hair) to blowdry the rest of the hair.
- Spray hair with Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray and use a medium-barrel curling iron to create horizontal waves in alternating directions down to the ends of the hair. To do this, take horizontal sections of hair in the iron, leaving the ends out, and rotate the iron one turn.
- Then flip the direction of the iron and create another wave below the first. Continue this pattern of switching directions all the way down to the ends. This will create a mock finger wave effect.
- Remove clips from the hairline. Use your hands and cold air from the blow dryer to loosen the set and give the style a more modern, comfortable look.
- If the hair is longer, pin it under at the hairline to create a faux bob.
- Spray with Dry Texturizing Spray to set and add texture.
- Finish with a classic pin from a flea market or vintage store."
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine