Kate Bosworth Stars in Topshop's Holiday Commercial
After a week of mysterious videos and headless photos from Topshop, we're excited to learn that the British label's 2012 holiday face is Kate Bosworth. The brand just released a video of the actress crooning "Winter Wonderland" in a old-timey theater.
As you might remember from Kate's stint doing cotton ads ("The touch, the feel of cotton! The fabric of our lives!"), she has a a really pretty singing voice. If you don't pay the tune your undivided attention, however, we fully understand. She looks so distractingly amazing in that backless sparkly dress, burgundy sequined pumps and sultry stage makeup that we found ourselves missing whole chunks of the song while wondering what shade of lipstick she's wearing.* See for yourself in the footage below.
*The answer is "Hazard" and it—along with the other products her makeup team used—is available on Us.topshop.com. Also, a version of her outfit will soon be available to purchase—sign up here for notifications on that.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Bosworth Gets Embarrassed When People Call Her a Style Icon
- Kate Bosworth and Zoe Saldana Talk Perfect Holiday Presents at the Target x Neiman Marcus Holiday Launch
- Kate Bosworth's Favorite Things
- Kate Bosworth Journeys to Mexico for JewelMint's Latest Fashion Film
- Kate Bosworth Made Us an Arm Party
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine