Chanel's Spring 2013 Video Has a Dreamy Male Model, His Adorable Kid and Tons of Great Clothes
It's worth watching Chanel's Spring 2013 campaign video, entitled "Public Garden," for the quaint score and the fact that it's shot in black and white, silent film-style. And for the peek at the romantic Rodin Museum, where a pert ponytailed Lindsey Wixson hangs out alongside the very handsome Brad Kroening.
But what will make you replay the footage once, twice, three times in a row is the male model's son—and Karl Lagerfeld's godson—four-year-old Hudson Kroening, wearing a matching Choupette sweatshirt and tee, both of which we want in our size. (Of course, all the RTW clothes, shoes and quilted bags caught our attention, too. But, like, duh.) Check it out below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Five Awesome Things My Boyfriend Owns—But I Wear
- A Dude's Perspective: White Pants
- Thanks to Instagram, Chanel Will Produce That Infamous Hula Hoop Bag
- Beyoncé's New Website is Kind of Like GOOP
- Want Michelle Obama's J.Crew Belt or Malia's Coat From the Inauguration? Too Bad.
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine