Five Fashionable Lifesavers For the Freezing Cold
The following is a guest blog from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
I don’t know where you live, but in my zip code, it just got nasty cold. It takes major effort to get bundled up and let’s face it—it can be pretty hard not to look like that kid from A Christmas Story on really cold days. So how do you survive the elements while maintaining some style? Visit Thebudgetfashionista.com for five fashionable winter clothing must-haves that will get the job done.
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- 14 Super-Stylish Mommy Bloggers
- Paint it Block… Color Block, That Is: 5 Affordable Color Block Bags from Zappos
- Winter Maritime: 5 Neutral Nautical Pieces from Bluefly
- What Sharon Osbourne Taught Us about Candles: Go Flameless with these Budget-Friendly Finds
- How to Get Dressed—and Look Amazing—in 5 Minutes!
More on Luckymag.com:
- I Think I'm Anne Hathaway's Brother...
- Want Michelle Obama's J.Crew Belt or Malia's Coat From the Inauguration? Too Bad.
- Beyoncé's New Website is Kind of Like GOOP
- Make Room for Fashion: Accessories That Pop
- Hair Obsessed: Oribe
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine