Five Ways to Layer Winter Clothes Like a Pro
The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Layering your winter clothes—without adding bulk—can be one of the biggest styling challenges during the cold-weather season. But when the temperatures drop, there's no other way to stay seriously warm than to pile it on. That's why we're showing you five ways to layer like a pro. We guarantee you'll look sleek and chic—without ever sacrificing heat!
More on Fabsugar.com:
- The Best Leather Gloves We Found This Winter
- The Battle of the Little Lace Dress: Zooey Deschanel vs. Hannah Simone
- Win a Trip to Mexico in Our Get Fit For 2013 Giveaway!
- The Carrie Diaries Season One Outfits Worth Copying Now
- Five Perfect Valentine's Day Date Outfits—All Under $150
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Seven Layers That Equal One Winter Puffer
- Street Style: Layered Up
- Video: How to Layer
- The Art of Layering
- Lauren Conrad Wasn't Allowed to Watch MTV, Wants to Design Wedding Dresses
- Juicy Couture's Founders Are Writing a Book
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER