Four New Ways to Style Your Favorite Flannels
The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
During this time of year, we find ourselves constantly reaching for our favorite plaid flannels. The trick is how to style them with a fresh set of eyes—that's where we come in. Whether basic, like a flannel paired with our favorite skinny jeans, or expertly styled with a moody print, we've got an outfit that will please any fashion personality.
Watch today's episode of Currently Trending below for the inspiration.
On Allison McNamara: Nieves Lavi top, A.L.C. pants.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Phillip Lim's Leather Overalls Are Practically Sold Out — Would You Wear Them?
- Who Was Best Dressed at the Golden Globes? Make Your Pick Now!
- Hi, Mom: Lily Aldridge Mixes High-Low For an Outing With Baby Dixie
- Sporty Meets Slick: Just Fuse Leather, Denim, and Sneakers
- 2013 Golden Globe Awards: The 99 Best Accessories
More on Luckymag.com:
- White Dresses You Can Wear All Winter
- Shop the Show: The Carrie Diaries Premiere
- Guess What? Gwyneth Paltrow Wears Sweats!
- Experiment with Mood Altering Hues
- Your Favorite Skin Cream…Now Works On Your Hair!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine