Romeo Beckham Wears a Shiny Purple Trench Coat In Burberry's Campaign Video
Refusing to smile in photographs might be Victoria Beckham's policy—but it's definitely not her son Romeo's. As the new face of Burberry, the 10-year-old gives grins galore throughout all the Spring/Summer 2013 ads. His enthusiasm is completely contagious, too—especially in this new campaign video.
Watching the pint-sized star dressed in teeny little trench coats and leaping about amongst statuesque models in the new fashion film, it's nearly impossible not to laugh. He's so adorable and funny that we'd bet a $16,900 designer fur backpack that even mommy V-Becks was left beaming—cameras nearby or not.
Watch it yourself below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Peep Victoria Beckham's Vintage Modeling Snapshots From 1992
- Victoria Beckham Is Now On Facebook
- Victoria Beckham Designs Glasses She'll Wear All the Time
- Victoria Beckham Makes a 'GREAT' Video About British Fashion
- Quiz: Which Famous Designer is Your Spirit Animal?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER