Spring Savings, an Ode to Club Monaco and Other Things We're Talking About This Week
1. From a pithy reference in The Devil Wears Prada to one of our favorite stores, 10 reasons why Club Monaco has a hold on our hearts. (And wallets!)
2. The most flattering printed pants for sizes 0 through 24.
3. People have been saying that Kim Kardashian might have more advertising power than the Duchess of Cambridge. Let's discuss, shall we?
4. Our Digital Fashion News Editor, Elana Fishman, on her epic quest for "Cher hair" (à la the Clueless Valley girl, not the iconic singer) and how to get a straight style of your own.
5. If you wouldn't wear Doc Martens, boyfriend jeans or studded blazers on a date, this might change your mind.
6. You guys! SO MUCH spring stuff is on sale right now! Save big on these 10 items first.
7. Stuck in an awkward space between the holidays and Fashion Month, the pre-fall presentations pass a lot of people by. Here are 10 standout collections you might've missed, but definitely should see.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Clinton Kelly's Tips For a Clean and Organized Closet
- Shop it on myLucky: Vertical Stripes
- People's Choice Awards 2013: Shop Our Five Favorite Looks
- How to Get Dressed—and Look Amazing—in 5 Minutes
- Margie Plus: Colored Leggings
- 30 Perfect Winter Outfits
- Lookbook Love: Nasty Gal Does Rainbow Stripes and Fluorescent Fur
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine