How to Update Your Look For Less in 2013
The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
So, the champagne has been popped and the holiday sparkle has settled into a dull shade of grey. As the cool breeze gets swapped out for an arctic chill it becomes oh-so-clear—winter has hit its stride! Along with the freezing temps come some serious credit card bills adding up to an exhausted-looking you.
We understand your situation! January definitely lacks the previous season's joy, but that doesn’t mean your style should sink into a case of the SADs. Instead, bounce back in fabulous fashion! It’s easy to upgrade and update your look without overloading your wallet—visit Thebudgetfashionista.com to find out how.
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- Get Your Downton Abbey On: 5 Pieces of High Style Glam on the Cheap
- Blogger Roundup: Oversized Sweaters
- 5 Golden Globes Inspired Dresses on a Budget
- The Real Winners: TBF’s Golden Globes 2013 Fashion Coverage
- Get Jessica Alba-Fit After Baby & the Holidays: 3 Celebrity Weight Loss Tips for Less
More on Luckymag.com:
- Girls: Shop the Show
- 10 New Year's Style Resolutions
- 50 Jeans Under $50
- Prabal Gurung x Target: The Full Lookbook, Plus Pricing
- Ballin' on a Budget: Back to Black
- Five Ways to Change Up Your Beauty Look in 2013
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER