Lauren Conrad: Valentine's Day Style Guide
When it comes to Valentine’s Day, I love to keep my look feminine and fresh with a touch of edge. Whether it’s pairing leather and lace or shimmery separates offset by tough details, I am a firm believer in wearing a look that is both relaxed and playful come date night…
- The focus should be on you—not your clothes—so keep it simple and let your smile do the talking.
- Layer lightly. My go-to look for date night is usually a shimmery blush top, leather leggings, and a relaxed ivory blazer finished off by a sky-high pair of black pumps.
- If you decide to go the pink or red route, take a cue from my guest blogger and style the statement shade in a subtle way by keeping it to only one element of your ensemble such as a skirt, top, or shoe.
- As far as makeup goes, I suggest a natural look with heavy lashes (load on the mascara, ladies) and a pretty pink pout.
- In terms of hair, I love tousled waves. Men prefer looks that aren’t too fussy, and this undone look is always a winner
What’s your go-to outfit for date night? Also, what’s your dream Valentine’s Day look?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine