Shop it: Springtime Stripes
The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
With superstorms, Arctic blasts and rain popping up all over the place lately, it’s safe to say we’re psyched for spring. And what will we wear when warmer weather kicks into high gear? Stripes, of course!
Stripes’ playful yet polished lines are synonymous with spring and make us look great, too. Plus, they’re not just for tops or dresses and (double plus) they’re not limited to the common navy/white combo. We found 11 stunning striped pieces, from backpacks to headbands and everything in between—visit Thebudgetfashionista.com to shop them all now.
image left: Arizona Washed Striped Backpack, $25, Jcpenney.com
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- A Gucci-Inspired Clutch Made of…LEGO Bricks? We Suggest 5 Clutches that Make Us Look Polished, not Plastic!
- Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number: What Allure’s Anti-Aging Survey Reveals
- National Women’s History Month: Betsey Johnson
- Sheer Delight: Sheer Dresses Under $50 from Modcloth
- Spring 2013 Must-Have: Lightweight Spring Scarves on a Budget
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop it: Vertical Stripes
- 15 Striped Dresses Perfect for the Weekend
- Marc Jacobs Spring 2013: Belle du Stripes
- The Top 3 Hair Products Every Woman Should Own
- Kate Upton Dresses Like Carrie on Homeland, And Other Things She Told Us
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER