What Do Adriana Lima and Calvin Klein Designer Francisco Costa Have in Common?
To support amfAR's São Paulo awareness initiative, Calvin Klein creative director and Brazilian native Francisco Costa is doing what he does best: designing clothes. His new black and white T-shirt appears in the campaign for the charity worn by several of Costa's fellow Brazilians, including Victoria's Secret models Adriana Lima and Izabel Goulart. Ana Beatriz Barros, Léa T and Gilberto Gil also appear.
All money raised for this cause will go toward the AIDS research organization's efforts within the South American city and its upcoming Inspiration Gala this Friday night which, according to WWD, will include a performance by Dita Von Teese. Do you think she'll shed her signature lingerie look for the plain cotton tee? Now that's a sight worth donating money to see.
You can learn more about amfAR on Amfar.org.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Hair How-To: Game of Thrones
- 12 Prom-Perfect Dresses Inspired By Hollywood's Most Iconic Moments
- The Most Stylish Video Game Characters Ever
- The Five Major Differences Between Toronto Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week
- Best Blowout Bars in the Country
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER