Best-Dressed Sports Stars, Waterproof Makeup and Other Things We're Talking About This Week
1. Spring break in Las Vegas calls for something more special than a plain black bikini and basic cutoffs. Pack all this stuff instead.
2. We promise that the right pair of white jeans will totally change your life—here are five tips on finding your best fit.
3. Makeup for the beach? Definitely, yes—so long as you bring along one (or more) of these seven waterproof products.
4. In honor of March Madness, we've rounded up 100 stylish sports stars who've got game on the court and in their closets.
5. New e-tailer Young Love doesn't just carry some of the best vintage and indie-label pieces out there—it sells them for is-my-screen-broken?-low prices. You've got to check it out now.
6. Thanks for the input, everyone! With the help of your votes, we've picked five of our best dressed Lucky Community contributors to attend FABB West for free—meet them here.
7. Coral bikinis, initial rings and more things our team of assistants is obsessed with right now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Allison Williams' Beauty Rules
- Five Easy Ways to Organize Your Clothes
- The Eight Surprising Things That Are Making You Break Out
- Jewelry Designer You'll Love: Caroline Ventura of Brvtvs
- What to Buy Online Now, According to the Editors of Beso.com
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER