Catherine Malandrino Designing A Collection For Kohl's
Catherine Malandrino is the latest designer to join Kohl's DesigNation project with a Paris-themed collection set to debut stores next fall. Her collaboration follows a line based on Istanbul from Narcisco Rodriguez and another by Derek Lam inspired by Rio de Janeiro. Those are some big shoes to fill, for sure, but we think she'll do just fine. The choice of city is pretty much foolproof—and that's exactly why Malandrino picked it.
"Every women in America has a French dream in her head, especially a Parisian one," she told WWD in an interview.
The limited edition range includes 80 pieces priced between $36 and $130 and hits stores and online in either late September or early October. Although the only image released thus far is a single sketch (pictured left), reports promise "scarves, brooches, tote bags and berry-colored accents." There will also be a lot of black and white pieces—right on trend for next season and trés, trés Parisian, non?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Giles & Brother's Philip and Courtney Crangi on Collaborating With JewelMint and Their Dream Of-the-Month Clubs
- Macy's New Collaboration Is Inspired by Street Style
- Confirmed: Beyonce Is the New Face of H&M
- Nine Adorable Printed Sweatshirts You Need Right Now
- Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Finale: Fashion Face-Off
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER