A Girl Scout Cookie Style Guide, St. Patrick's Day Shopping and Other Things We're Talking About This Week
1. Comfortable air travel needn't include schlubby sweatsuits. All you need are these eight things.
2. A body confidence coach with killer curves gets styled by our editors for a week at the office. Shop her five flattering plus size looks here.
3. It's Girl Scout cookie season again—will you be ordering Thin Mints, Tag-a-longs or one of those new flavors a lot of people don't know about (we're looking at you, "Savannah Smiles")? Your answer says a lot about your style—check out this guide.
4. Our second FABB West conference is almost here. Watch this space to learn more about April's event.
5. We've narrowed the spring's newest crop of bags, shoes, clothes, makeup and nail polish down to the best of the best. Shop our top picks now.
6. With fashion fixated on all things green, Saint Patrick's Day has never been easier to dress for. Here are 12 mint, hunter, emerald and kelly pieces you'll wear well past March 17.
7. In case you're wondering, Dita Von Teese actually does wear flats—and often! Learn more fun facts about the burlesque-dancer-turned-lingerie-designer (like why she prefers stocking to pantyhose and her makeup routine) in this interview.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Opening Ceremony's Humberto Leon and Carol Lim
- Shop It: Taylor Swift's '22' Video
- Kate Young for Target: The Full Lookbook, Plus Pricing
- 15 Striped Dresses Perfect for the Weekend
- A Dude's Perspective: The Spring-tastic Organic Tote
- Shop It: D'Orsay Flats
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine