Where to Find Runway Looks On a Budget
The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
Spring is finally here, and I’m super excited to trade my wool socks and tall leather boots in for wedges and skirts. I’m also extra thrilled that spring fashion this year is trending on soft and bright colors, ruffles, and silky materials—three of my favorite things! However, ever since I made the New Year’s resolution to stay in-budget, I’ve made it my mission to find designer outfits for less every season this year. Here are some of my favorite finds for spring, guaranteed to fool your friends (or at least keep them guessing) as to how much the designer/runway looks really cost!
1. One of the best ways to shop for spring is to shop the spring sale. I love the 30% off dress sale at Express. Stock up on bright and floral basics that you can mix and match with the rest of your wardrobe. I love this color block dress for $24.94.
2. Steve Madden “Sneak Peek” offers the newest spring looks for up to 40% off. At that price, you can practically get two-for-one! Check out these cute strappy sandals for only $49.95—and take 40% off? Now that’s a find I’d spring for!
3. Forever21: You’re not a real BF if you don’t love Forever21. Always affordable and always in season, Forever21 is a go-to for seasonal staples and statement pieces. Check out this spring sweater, only $15.80. Looks familiar? I swear I saw one very similar at Rag and Bone for $290.
4. Forever: I love finding Forever21 versions of runway attire. Get your spring blouse fix without spending more than $20 a top. I love this little sleeveless number for only $12.
5. Uniqlo: Basically, the entire spring collection is in my online basket. How can you say no to silk for $49.90? Pair it with a boyfriend sweater and you’re all set. I love this blouse here—long sleeve and in a variety of pretty spring tones, you’ll have everyone asking who you’re wearing!.
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- Spring 2013 is Still Leather Weather: Check Out Our Under $60 Picks
- Not For the Fashion Faint-Hearted: Color Block Shoes Under $55
- Affordable Denim Jackets to Rock Your Spring Wardrobe
- How I Will Wear the Pantone Spring 2013 Colors This Season
- Team Bey or Team Moz? Meanwhile, Here Are Our Cheap Picks for Faux Animal Skin Bags
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It: Eight Pastel Pink Pieces
- 10 Pieces That Will Take You From Winter to Spring
- Hair How-To: Game of Thrones
- Cute New Actress Alert: Jessica Raine from Call the Midwife
- 12 Prom-Perfect Dresses Inspired By Hollywood's Most Iconic Moments
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER