Watch: Wren's New Fashion Film Stars Joanna Newsom and an Owl
If you like pink-y purple sunsets, folksy tunes and owls, then you'll totally dig Wren's Fall 2013 video campaign. The mini film, starring musician Joanna Newsom as she covers Sandy Denny's "The North Star Grassman and the Ravens," heavily features all three along with some dainty dresses, a tie-waist blouse and pair of printed pants worth adding to next season's shopping list.
Check it out below for a three minutes and twelve seconds of rustic, woodsy wonderfulness.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Gia Coppola Hosts Screening of Her Wren Spring 2012 Film
- Wren and Clare Vivier Team Up to Make a Reversible Tote
- Tavi Gevinson Sings for Wren—Watch 'Beware of Young Girls' Here
- A Dude's Perspective: Rain Gear
- Snap Poll: Do You Prefer Fake or Real Fur?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine