The Most Heart-Warming Beauty Ad We've Ever Seen
Most women don't see themselves the way others do—and Dove's found a way to prove it. For its latest commercial, the beauty brand hired a forensic artist to sketch several ladies based entirely on their own self-descriptions. Then, he drew a second picture of each subject based a stranger's first impression. Viewed side by side, the discrepancies between each pair of images are shocking. See for yourself in the video below—and then tell yourself you look pretty today. Chances are lots of other people are already thinking it.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It: Seven Waterproof Boots, Booties and Slides You Can Wear All Day
- Lucky Haul: What Our Editors Bought Last Week
- Quiz: Which Online T-Shirt Club Is Right For You?
- What Street Style Stars Are Wearing This Spring
- Time-Tested Beauty Products Worth Every Penny
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER