What Does A Celebrity Makeup Artist Keep In Her Kit?
If there's one thing makeup artist Fiona Stiles knows, it's how to create subtley-glamorous, wildly gorgeous, natural-looking makeup (see: Jessica Chastian, Halle Berry, Kate Hudson, etc.)—which is what I immediately noticed about her when I met up with the Mark celebrity makeup artist for coffee in Soho (well, that and her stack of Phillip Crangi rings). I demanded to know what she carries in her kit, so she sent me this picture of it (above) later that day:
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil: "Brows are like sisters, not twins—everyone can use a little brow love! The colors and textures in these pencils are perfect."
2. Mark Wet/Dry Eyeshadows: "I love the versatility and finish on these. The mattes don't skip and the shimmers glide on beautifully. The neutral colors are my daily go-to's."
3. Dior Nude Natural Radiance Bronzing Powder: "The perfect neutral bronzer. It's not orange or sparkly, so it's really flattering and looks like you just got a bit of sun."
4. Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks: "I like using these with a thin brush for eyeliner or with my fingers as a shadow—the colors are amazing!"
5. Mark That's Brilliant Face & Eye Luminizer: "This gives a soft sheen that makes you look lit from within. Who doesn't want that?"
6. Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks Mascara: "Demi Moore turned me on to this mascara; it creates the most incredible volume and length. They don't sell it here, so I have to get it from Asia. My best friend was living in Singapore, so I made her smuggle dozens back for me!"
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER