Rue La La Is Going Gatsby Today!
It's no secret that we're dying to see The Great Gatsby. In fact, it seems like everyone is buzzing over the release of Baz Luhrmann's film. We've already watched the trailer on repeat, previewed the music and even caught a glimpse of the movie's insanley amazing clothes from designer Catherine Martin at the Prada store in SoHo this week.
So, if you're anything like us, you're already planning outfits to channel your inner-Daisy Buchanan in honor of the film's release May 10. And thanks to our friends over at Rue La La, you don't have to look far to get the glitziest jewelery, eye-catching flapper-inspired dresses and cool fringe bags. Because the members-only retailer launched it's very own Gatsby boutique today! You won't want to miss these swoon-worthy roaring twenties-inspired goods. So head to the site right now to stock up on your Gatsby gear before it's all sold out.
Check out some of our favorite goods from the shop below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Baz Luhrmann: "I'd Like to Say That I Read The Great Gatsby in High School, But I Didn't"
- WATCH: The Great Gatsby's Latest Trailer Features New Songs by Lana Del Rey and Beyoncé—And a Scarf We Want
- The Lucky Editor Guide To Finding A Vintage Treasure
- 14 Reasons Flats Are Way Better Than Heels
- 15 Non-Gimmicky Ways to Dress Like The Great Gatsby
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER