Picture-Perfect Veil Alternatives for the Non-Traditional Bride
The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
Wedding veils are incredibly romantic—a fashion metaphor for the moment when a person is revealed completely to another person and bonded in marriage. Even a less traditional bride may want to keep this gorgeous part of the wedding dress attire. But, if you’re the type of gal who shuns style conventions, we also have nine great ideas for traditional wedding veil alternatives. Visit Thebudgetfashionista.com to shop each one now.
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- Most Hated Beauty Chores
- Eight Light and Beautiful Spring Jewelry Under $25 That We Completely Adore (Plus Tips on What to Wear with Them!)
- Five Stylish Gadget Bags under $20 to Make Every Fashionable Techie Happy
- Four Plus Size Trends to Embrace This Spring 2013
- TBF Readers Ask: Any Highly Recommended New York City Thrift Stores, Vintage Shops, or Consignment Stores?
More on Luckymag.com:
- 15 Engagement Rings Under $1,000
- The Modern Evolution of the Long-Sleeved Wedding Dress
- Six Short and Chic Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Tips From Lucky's Editors
- What to Wear to an Evening Wedding
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER