14 Reasons Why You Need a Sheath Dress
The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Season after season, we rely on the quintessential sheath dress to be a staple in our closets— it's the easiest way to get out the door in one polished piece. This spring we're especially partial to the new lineup of fresh prints, silk finishes and slightly more body-conscious cuts. In fact, it's almost impossible to think of a place that we couldn't wear them! From the workweek to the weekend to dinners out and cocktail parties (and just about everything in between), these dresses are perfectly suited for nearly any occasion. We've culled a few of the front-runners—AKA the 14 reasons why you need a sheath dress in your closet right now.
Visit Fabsugar.com to shop them all now.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Your Saturday Outfit Could Be as Simple as Diane Kruger's Cutoffs Look
- POPSUGAR Girls' Guide: Live Your 20s and 30s With Style!
- Marchesa and Temperley Kick Off Bridal Fashion Week With Gorgeous Gowns
- Who Did the Dress? 14 Celebrity Wedding Gowns—and the Designers Who Created Them
- See Every Celebrity Style Moment From Coachella 2013
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Surprising News That Means Big Changes At Coach
- Nine Pairs of Embroidered Jeans To Buy Before They Sell Out
- Why Floral Oxfords Are Totally A Wardrobe Staple
- You Could Win Tickets to a VIP Shopping and Styling Event at Opening Ceremony!
- Whoa! Check Out Jennifer Lawrence's New Chop
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER