WATCH: How to Make Your Own Clutch From Scratch
Are you on the hunt for the perfect oversized clutch? Today we're going to show you how to make your own customizable carryall. All you need is some fun fabric, felt and a hot glue gun—let's get started!
On Allison: H&M top, Zara vest and pants.
More from POPSUGAR Fashion:
- Four Foolproof Ways to Jump on the Leather Shorts Trend
- You Can Do What With Double-Sided Tape?
- Lily Aldridge on Bikinis and Her Celebrity Girl Crushes!
- Why Is the Structured Clutch Your Go-To Summer Bag? Find Out!
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner on Designing Clothes—and Borrowing Their Sisters'
More on Luckymag.com:
- DIY Louis Vuitton-Inspired Checkerboard Nail Art In Three Easy Steps
- DIY Video: Crystal Cuffs Inspired by Chanel
- DIY: How To Make an Alexander McQueen Inspired Bow Belt
- DIY Beauty Guide: Swingy-Sleek Hair
- The Intern Diaries: DIY Resort to Real Life
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine