Guess Who's Replacing Beyoncé at H&M?
Come next fall, Beyoncé's steamy, bikini-filled H&M ads will be followed a Gisele Bundchen-fronted campaign. The Swedish brand announced yesterday that it has not only signed the model for next season, but she's already hard at work. A few teaser images of the super on set have been released, featuring her hanging around the street of London. While it has a very different feel than Bey's UV-soaked white sand shots all over billboards and glossy magazine pages right now, we like it just as much, especially for autumn. Because really, except for people who actually live in the Caribbean, who wants think about swimsuits in September?
Scroll down to preview Gisele for H&M and stay tuned for updates.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Confirmed: Beyonce Is the New Face of H&M
- Beyoncé's New Website is Kind of Like GOOP
- Gisele Bündchen Turns Up the Heat in Versace Jeans
- Why Jennifer Lawrence Could've Been the Next Gisele Bundchen
- Go Long! The Best Maxi Dress For Your Body Type, Revealed
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER