Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. After-prom parties are way more fun when an outfit change is involved.
2. Always start your online shopping at sites with free shipping—that means more money for the good stuff!
3. Comfortable, lace-up sandal heels that match everything more than exist, they also cost less than $150.
4. Fourteen years after Cruel Intentions first hit theaters, we still want everything in Kathryn Merteuil's closet.
5. Some of the best fixes for greasy hair, flaky patches and under eye-circles can be found at your local drug store.
7. The difference between looking good and looking great in a photograph comes down to what makeup you're wearing.
More on Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER