Five Met Gala Looks You Can Actually Afford—Really!
Not every ensemble at Monday night's Met Gala comes with the hefty $35,610 price tag on Constance Jablonski's Wes Gordan gown. Many cost less than the $26,000 mini that Kate Bosworth wore, too. In fact, some might you set you back even less than your monthly rent check. (Unless you live in the Trump Tower penthouse. But, if that's the case, why not just go for Constance's dress?) According to Vogue UK, Nicole Richie, Jourdan Dunn, Ashley Madekwe, Julianne Hough and Jaime King's dresses were all designed by Topshop—and none of them are priced over three digits, clocking in between $465 and $775 each.
The only bad news? The pieces haven't yet hit stores, nor has a debut date been announced, so you'll have to wait a little longer to snag the looks for yourself. Until then, let us know know which one is on your shopping list—and watch this space for updates.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Met Gala 2013: Our 10 Top Looks and How to Get Them
- The Cartoon Met Ball Returns
- Editor-Approved Solutions to 11 of Your Biggest Beauty Pet Peeves
- Comfortable, Wear-With-Anything Lace-Up Sandals For Less Than $150!
- Your First Look At The Met's Punk: Chaos to Couture Exhibit—And 10 Things We Loved!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER