It's Official: Miley Cyrus Has a Signature Style
So far, 2013 has been a big fashion year for a little Miss (soon to be MRS) Miley Cyrus. She's been photographed in Chanel, Valentino and Balmain (visit POPSUGAR Fashion to see those pictures now) and is well on her way to achieving that one thing every style icon has mastered: a signature look. Recently, her outfits seem to bypass most of the color spectrum, instead gravitating toward black and white accented with bright crimson lips. It gets more specific, too: beyond loving the two-toned combo, Miley's showing a serious propensity for pantsuits rather than more common red carpet dresses.
The singer's image has progressively gotten sexier as she's moved past her Hannah Montana stage, and fashion-wise, her cropped 'do seemed to usher in a whole new era of envelope-pushing fashion. Whatever the case, we love that she's turned into a dresser to watch.
photo credit: WWD/ Steve Eichner
More from POPSUGAR Fashion:
- Why Is the Structured Clutch Your Go-To Summer Bag? Find Out!
- Which Dior-Clad Beauty Gets Your Best-Dressed Vote?
- Stolen Style: The 10 Most Memorable Fashion Heists
- Summer Travel: The 18 Best Weekender Bags
- Girl on a Budget: Must Haves Under $100
More on Luckymag.com:
- Heidi Klum Has a Secret Talent You Don't Know About
- Cannes Film Festival 2013: The Best Looks and How to Get Them
- Eight Fast and Easy Slide-On Sandals That Aren't Flip-Flops
- A Free Haircut With Jennifer Aniston and Her Amazing Hairstylist!!
- Eight Reasons We're Definitely Over Wedge Sneakers
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER