How To Dress Like A Prancerciser
You wanna get serious about fitness? I hear you. Let's get you swol, let's get you jacked and let's get you in the best shape of your life. In other words: let's get you prancercising. Never heard of it? It's the next Soul Cycle, and we're gonna get you ahead of the curve. Before you can be an advanced prancer, you're gonna need to dress the part. You will need a sassy cardigan, some white pants, a lot of jewelry, some ankle weights and some low impact sneakers. Once you pick up all the essentials, check out the instructional video below to get your beach body in check.
- Stop Everything You're Doing: Derek Lam Is Having a 40 Percent Off Sale!
- 16 White Graduation Dresses That'll Satisfy Both Your School's Dress Code and Your Parents
- 12 Fresh Takes on the Nautical Stripe
- Hillary Clinton Will Present Oscar de la Renta With His CFDA Award Next Month
- 13 Hostess Gift Ideas For When Baked Goods and Wine Won't Cut It
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER