Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
2. Invest in one of these summer evening jackets and your favorite cocktail dress need not suffer the outfit-killing pain of a matronly pashmina, boring black cardigan or a nearby dude's blazer ever again.
3. With the right mix of accessories, most beach cover-ups can be worn to dinner, too.
4. There are several different types of baseball caps out there, and specific rules for wearing each kind.
5. Shopping for shoes and handbags is totally fun. Shopping for toothpaste, stamps and these other 11 things is totally not.
7. Bikinis were named after an atomic bomb testing site. Seriously!
More on Luckymag.com:
- This Might Be Our Favorite Alexa Chung Look Yet
- Dress Like A Goonie And Never Say Die
- A Day In the Life of That's Chic's Rachel Nguyen
- Dear Lucky: Help Me Find a Sexy Open-Back Dress That's Still Casual!
- How Old Is Too Old to Wear a Peter Pan Collar?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER