Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. The most formal kind of wedding dress code ever is "white tie," and it calls for a full-length gown. (But not a white gown, cause it's a wedding. Duh.)
2. One perfect, just-big-enough carryall is worth a million cellphone sized mini-satchels and doublewide totes.
3. Looking like a pin-up girl doesn't always require hourglass curves achieved by way of Dita Von Teese discipline; sometime, one of these figure-faking swimsuits works just as well.
4. A killer high school graduation outfit needn't cost more than $75.
5. You can't go wrong with buying a string bikini this beach season—the style flatters every body type.
6. It's possible to wear a midi skirt without looking like a grandma, Mad Men extra or country club regular.
7. Playing baseball wasn't the A League Of Their Own ladies' only talent; Dottie Henson, Kit Keller and Mae Mordabito had style chops, too.
More on Luckymag.com:
- We're Still Not Over Miu Miu Spring 2010
- Eight Products, Five Ways: Summer Beauty Looks for Every Occasion
- Miranda Kerr Shares Her Street Style Secrets and Tells Us Why She Favors Flats
- Nine White Sneakers to Crisp Up Your Summer Style
- Eight Fresh Ways To Wear Florals
- Nine Things We Learned At The 2013 CFDA Awards
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER