LOL: Our Favorite Fashion People Reveal Their AIM Screen Names
More on Luckymag.com:
- An Insider's Tale of the Epic Alexander Wang Giveaway
- It's Not Too Late to Own a Piece of Kanye West's A.P.C. Collection
- Saint Laurent Is Now Making Roller Skates
- 10 Designers Who Might Be The Next Alexander Wang
- Sharknado's Leading Lady Talks Fighting Fish in Freezing Water—And Addresses Those Sequel Rumors
Contributing Digital Editor
Before Twitter, Instagram and all those other highly-addictive-yet-slightly-annoying internet toys, there was AIM. For many of us that grew up in the '90s, it was the main form of communication—especially before text messages. I spent countless hours talking (well, typing) about absolutely nothing with my friends, editing my profile (damn you, unseen HTML markup!) and coming up with the perfect away message.
Of course, the most important thing about AIM was your screen name. After all, that was the moniker that would appear on buddy lists across the world—it had to be perfect. Now, years later, what we once thought was perfect actually seems horrifyingly embarrassing. Click through to check out a few choice screen names from the fashion people we know and love.