An Early Winter? With This Heat, We Hope So
Every season there comes a point where you are officially "over it". And after the heat wave and rushing humidity we just endured, we are so over the summer. It's opressive, we can't wear our favorite clothes and we'd give anything for a crisp breeze or even a flurry or two. So this morning we're urging winter on as best we can with Gwen Stefani's "Early Winter". We may be taking it a bit literally, but anything that makes us feel a little cooler is always welcome. Here's hoping things get chilled soon. Of course, as soon as the snow and sleet come we'll be so officially over Winter and be playing summer tunes. Oh well.
Shop the song:
- 22 Geometric Etsy Finds—No Math Required!
- Lucy Hale Shares Her Recent Style Purchases—Plus, What's On Her Wish List!
- 22 Out-of-Your-Face Hairstyles to Try This Summer
- Master Class: 10 Rules for Creating Perfect Brows
- Muscle Mania: Avoid Sunburned Shoulders With These Cool Sleeveless Tees
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER