Madewell Relaunches Its Denim Line For Fall
The following is a guest post from our friends at POPSUGAR Fashion.
As huge fans of both jeans and Madewell, we're thrilled to announce that the brand just relaunched its denim line for fall! Besides giving the updated product (and its accompanying ad campaign, which we exclusively premiered on POPSUGAR Fashion) an awesome retro look, the company's design team did some serious under-the-hood work, too. They've rejiggered the fit and fabrication for more stretch, softer cotton and a worn-in, vintage-y feel. Even better, each new design is resistant to awkward bagginess, no matter how many times you wear it. (Which will be a lot, we promise.) Although the styles aren't inexpensive per say—a pair will set you back somewhere between $115 to $128—the prices are quite reasonable considering how often you'll wear these jeans. Just divide the amount you're shelling out by all the perfect outfits you'll be able to make, and it's kind of like Madewell's paying you. Visit POPSUGAR Fashion for the the full lookbook and shopping information now.
More from POPSUGAR Fashion:
- Want It! A Bikini That's Sexy, Sporty, and Celeb-Approved
- Style Inspiration For That Big Job Interview
- White Dress Style We Want to Steal From Julianne Hough, Halle Berry and More!
- Back to Black: Angelina Brings Her Signature Hue to Tokyo
- Love at First Bite: Kristen Stewart's Red Carpet Evolution
More on Luckymag.com:
- Are You Washing Your Swimsuit the Right Way?
- 100 One-Of-A-Kind Pieces
- Our Editors Ponder the Rising Popularity of "Dad Jeans"
- Five Out-of-the-Box Ways to Wear High-Tops
- Wedding Dress SOS: How To Deal With a Last-Minute Gown Emergency
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER